Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Christmas Cupcakes

This Christmas is so far one of the best Christmases yet. I am so happy I had the chance to share the kitchen with my mother and my little sister this year. We had a blast! We made Vanilla on Vanilla Cupcakes and Vanilla on Chocolate cupcakes decorated with festive Christmas sugar, shimmer dust and topped with shortbread cookies.
We also made our traditional Puerto Rican treats: polvorones and tembleque, and I brought two bottles of Coquito, a puerto rican egg nog (with coconut milk and lots of Bacardi Rum of course). 
Enjoy these cute delish cupcakes I made with lots of love for my big fat puerto rican family christmas celebration. It's gonna be a BOMBAAA!
Merry Chrsitmas/Feliz Navidad!



-Keep Calm & Eat Cake
 
  
 




the aftermath...


No comments: