Happy New Year!!!

2013!!!



I am starting this year with these amazing treats I made. We are all having a sugar overload at the moment. I made chocolate cake pops covered in vanilla, chocolate and butterscotch frost and a variety of sprinkles! The cupcakes are chocolate as well, with peppermint frosting and I made little clocks out of peppermint patties and marshmallows. I had a ton of fun! 

This year was incredible...I made lots of discoveries. One of them was this: baking and decorating. For 2013, I really want to grow more and more as a creative baker, and not only be able to provide a little bit for my family with something I'm passionate about, but also express myself through flour and sugar, sugar paste and sprinkles and much much more. 

I hope this upcoming year is filled with HOPE, PEACE & JOY for all of you who support me and are constantly keeping up with this blog....(HOPE, PEACE & JOY...cliche I know! But that is exactly what today's world needs...) And don't forget, LOVE. I love you all!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! 

-Keep Calm & Eat Cake


 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really good to start the year with cakes!!!!