Strawberry galore!

Streusel-topped Strawberry Cupcakes with Decorator's Frosting


These cupcakes were quite a challenge, but oh, did they turn out amazing! I used about 15-20 fresh strawberries and packed the batter with their puree, then topped them with real butter homemade streusel. The frosting, of course my favorite part was a piece of cake! (:P) But made a perfect combination for this one. At first I was going to make a strawberry frosting but my cupcakes were smelling like they already had enough strawberries so to balance it out I decided to make Decorator's Frosting and garnished them with a strawberry slice. YUM! They were just like strawberry shortcake, or better. Ya gotta have a taste! (I made two batches, come grab some!)

- Keep Calm & Eat Cake




















No comments: