I'm open late!


Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting 
(original recipe)



I just made these decadent extra moist chocolate cupcakes topped with my original recipe of buttercream frosting. The buttercream is SoOoOo light and fluffy! When you take a bite or stick your fork in one if these, you can tell this is the most delicate smooth frosting you'll ever have the pleasure to eat. 
A super smart and extremely helpful 6 year old in his pajamas assisted me in the process. Oh the joy to be a kid!! Since he didn't get to finish them with me (it was already WAY past his bedtime when I took them out of the oven) I decorated them with his favorite toppings: colorful sprinkles and a tootsie roll, and left them on the dinning table for him to see in the morning. Good night for now. :)

-Keep Calm and Eat Cake




No comments: