A Colorful Ice Age

Ice Age Cupcake Cake

It's so simple..I made a very colorful round cake then topped it with even more colorful cupcakes.. :) I've been wanting to do this for a while, and for this one I was excited to give it that mountain effect with the "snow" kind of sitting there. 

It is a yellow cake with no taste food coloring. I made little crowns of fondant, added extra sprinkles and placed the Ice Age friends on this iced mountain. My little friend will definitely like this.
 
This cake will serve about 10 people, for a small celebration. Just to give you an estimate. 
I am planning on making a version of this but even bigger yet...stay tuned!!

-Keep Calm & Eat Cake






they're soo cute together  :P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a wonderful decoration!

Unknown said...

looks amazing!